- Conduct audit based on various IT security compliances (such as PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001 and Shaparak Requirements) and support organization to remediate the identified risks.
- Continuous design and development of Information Security Policy to achieve Full compliancy with Standard Security Protocols.
- Develop and maintain audit checklist and documents.
- Work closely with VAPT team.
- Perform risk assessment and impact analysis.
- Define and implement effective Information Security education programs for staff awareness raising.
- Minimum of 4 years related job experience
- Strong knowledge of IT security (preferably a Security+ or similar course) and infrastructure audits.
- Sound knowledge of different compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001 and etc.
- Knowledge of business continuity framework and standards
- Proven ability to conduct ISMS - Proven Ability to Auditing Shaparak Security Requirements - ISO 27001 lead Auditor (Preferred)